Shop Supervisor - Hampstead APPLY NOW
Melrose and Morgan is a renowned family-owned business with deep roots in the food industry.
Our team of highly skilled chefs are dedicated to creating a wide range of handmade, seasonal dishes daily. We source the finest ingredients from across the country to provide our customers with a broad selection of quality food products. Championing excellent food and service, our reputation as a go-to destination for foodies and discerning shoppers alike proceeds us.
We have won numerous accolades over the years, including several Great Taste Awards and features in The Observer Food Monthly Awards. Our commitment to using well sourced, sustainable ingredients has also earned us a loyal following among environmentally conscious consumers.
Following some recent investment and strong commercial performance, we are seeking a highly experienced Shop Supervisor to join our team.
The Shop Supervisor is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the shop alongside the Management team. Responsibilities include managing the team, placing orders, co-ordinating with vendors, resolving maintenance issues, training of new members of the team, inspiring and sharing a passion for good food, excelling in customer service and helping drive revenue against target.
We can offer you:
- 40 hours per week over 5 days
- Daytime working (no evening shifts)
- Training Programme in Food Safety Awareness and Management Skills
- A meal each day when on duty
- Enrolment in our Staff Pension Scheme
- A great working environment with a friendly team
- Opportunity to grow with our business
- Work experience in either retail or hospitality, with a minimum of as an experienced supervisor
- Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines
- Good computer skills and basic skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and create a fun and motivating team environment
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Works well under pressure and can creatively find solutions to unexpected problems
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.